While browsing on Ravelry I found this challenge.
I received about 100 grams of beautiful Cotswold locks.
Already washed and ready to card. I decided to card instead of combing because most of the locks were a little too short and It would have wasted too much and I would have ended up with a very skinny skein.
I turned it into a huge batt.
Started spinning away...
Then it went for a colorful bath...
Here is the resulting skein for the contest entry.
I really love how it turned out beautiful and lustrous.
Now I wonder how long I'm going to be able to wait before I start knitting this yarn...it's just so tempting.