Thursday 27 November 2014

More Corriedale...

I have been spinning... and spinning and spinning.
I made a second skein 2ply  and this skein is 16wpi (fingering weight).Over 500 yards total for this colorway

Then I went silly Navajo plying making about  44 yards.

How about some more fun... 82 yards Navajo plying.
I like Navajo plying making a 3ply  from one single, no worries to weight the fiber and splitting.... freedom

I really like how this one turned out.
The weather wasn't really nice so I was enjoying spinning this joyous yarn. I'm calling this skein Carnaval de Rio... Dreaming of some south warm sandy beach...

Next I will be playing with a little bit of this,
I wonder what it will look like Navajo plying, this should be softer on the skin too.







No comments:

Post a Comment