Monday 24 March 2014

Flu go away!!!

I just finished the legwarmers last Thursday when I started to feel sick again... I wish it was spring here... -10c doesn't feel much like spring and at night  it's getting to a blistering -18c and with the wind it's in fact feeling -28c.  Even the maples are not giving any sap to start the sugar season yet :(


Anyways here are the legwarmers...they fits perfectly with the tights I've knitted  last winter... winter and flu could just take a vacation or simply just go away!!!  I wouldn't mind waiting till next winter to wear those.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness. How far north do you live? We are getting spring finally here and people all over the village are emerging from their winter hibernation and coccooning. This winter's flu was a beast. It keeps returning just when you think it is waning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just outside Québec City a little north by the airport, my mom still needs me here. I'm not used to get the flu but with this everlasting winter it's like mission impossible.

    ReplyDelete